To stay informed pre- or post- emergencies in Glenn County, sign up for CODE RED! Access the alert and/or register for CodeRED by clicking here!
Note: We are here to help. If you need immediate assistance, please contact us.
- Disaster Assistance Discovery Tool
Learn about USDA disaster assistance programs that might be right for you by completing five simple steps....
Click here to begin steps!
- Farm Service Agency (FSA)
>> Download Summary of Programs
Emergency Forest Restoration Program
Pays 75% of the cost for emergency restoration activity to landowners of non-industrial forests.
Livestock Forage Program
Provides relief to producers who have suffered forage loss from drought or adverse weather events including wildfire.
Livestock Indemnity Program
Provides financial support to producers who have had livestock death as a result from multiple adversities including wildfire.
Emergency Assistance for Livestock, Honey Bees, and Farm-raised Fish
Provides financial assistance to eligible producers of livestock, honeybees and farm-raised fish for losses due to disease, certain adverse weather events or loss conditions, including blizzards and wildfires.
Tree Assistance Program
Provides financial assistance to replant or rehabilitate eligible trees, bushes and vines damaged by natural disasters including wildfire. Forests are not eligible.
Conservation Reserve Program Haying and Grazing
Approval based on drought severity as determined by the U.S. Drought Monitor. Producers located in a county that is designated as severe drought (D2) or greater on or after the last day of the primary nesting season may be eligible. A list by state and map of eligible counties are updated weekly.
Noninsured Crop Disaster Assistance Program
Provides financial assistance to producers of noninsurable crops when low yields, loss of inventory, or prevented planting occur due to natural disasters.
Emergency Conservation Program
Helps repair damage caused by disasters “by giving ranchers and farmers funding and assistance to repair the damaged farmland or to install methods for water conservation.”
- California Department of Food and Agriculture (CDFA) has a Wildfire Recovery Resources page which provides tools and resources for Californians who have been impacted by wildfires. It is a portal that includes local and state resources, health services, shelters and housing, preparedness information, and more. - Click here to view!
- County of Glenn - Click here to view!
- UCCE Glenn County - Click here to view!
- UCCE Tehama County / Livestock & Range News - Click here to view!
- Glenn County Agricultural Department has FREE surgical and N95 masks available to keep agricultural employees safe. Call 530.934.6501 or email email@example.com
- California Native Plant Society - Fire Recovery Guide